Monday, August 8, 2011

Just a quickie....

I was all shipped up and excited at the prospect of learnin some PvP and...

BLAM! We're at war again. Now you may say, "Geez Tura, War is PVP right??" Yuppers.... but it is PvP on other's terms, not mine.

I want to go a ganking... I want to join with Oz and clean up the mess of jetcans you find around so many popular stations.. and if anyone takes umbrage at our efforts for to make a nice and clean space 'round these stations... well, they will have to just deal with our Disagreement Per Second on that. But they will have to do so at MY choosing, or rather at Oz's choosing...  =P

Anyhoo... there I was, waiting at the SOE Station in Arghnon and Oz was unavailable for a day or 2 and the Dec came in AND the Deccers have a lotta kills round Arnon way...  SOOoooo.... I fled home to the safety of the crazy marble, our C2.

On the up side... We had a couple a ships using our C2 and our Stat LowSec as a hiway last night. Seems we had a C4 w/ a Stat C2 open up in our hole and they lived in a hole connected to THAT one... LOL. Our brother corp in the C2 scanned down the C4 system, found it to be empty and near clean 'cept for a few bubbles someone left about...

So I popped in in my CovOps, made a few safes, wrote to my CEO 'bout it, logged off and we're gonna try and sell it. We sold an empty C2 w/ a Stat LowSec a few weeks ago... made 500M I$K total sale... not too shabby. So we're gonna see if we can generate some more WH I$Kies while I decide what to do, what to do....

Fly Safe and see you in the Sky  =/|)=

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have opened my blog to Anonymous Users... I hope I will not come to regret this. Please identify yourself when posting and read my Blog Disclaimer and Comment Policy.

All posts on my blog are moderated by me. I will post em as soon as I see um...
Tur