Sunday, January 1, 2012

Saturnalia update…


Just a note to let them as what read the stuff what as comes from my brain here… The holidays have been very good to me and mine, hope all of you have had happy and safe holidays and have had a chance to reconnect with kith & kin.


It’s nice to reacquaint once self with those people who always makin noise in the background and tryin to get you interested in things that you and I know are simply not as interesting, or important, as…
what one is skilling up for now, and what to skill for next,
what fuels are needed, and by when, for the POS (or POSes),
keeping “them” (no matter who they be) out of your system(s),
and all the other fascinating things we all “do” here in New Eden.

But that’s what these dead of winter days of gatherings & gift giving, family & frens and dining & drinking… (til you puke up multicolored fruit cake… which BTW, IS real) are for, right?

As for Flyin the Deadly skies of EVE… Well, we three, the Directors of HBHI, were once again able to come together in the Real and discuss matters of great import and other nonsense as we spent Boxer Day evening running a few sites in our homehole and knocking back a few shots (we put paid to a fifth of Tattoo).

I will fess up and state, for the record, that I in my turn became somewhat befuddled from the excess of small glasses of that smokey sweet Ruum. So much so that I lost track of time and warped my Noctis to the last 2 sites… too late. Yup… we, (read “I”) got to chattin a bit and the wrecks all went ‘pop’ afore I got there… oh well, so it goes huh?

So grab a Grolsh from the Beer Tree out on the ramp, sit down and let's talk spacehips... =]

Incarna to Crucible, 2011 was a very interesting year for EVE as I am sure most will agree…Let’s hope 2012 brings as much, fun, excitement and change as 2011 did… as the Chinese saying goes,

May you live in Interesting Times.


Fly Safe and see you in the Sky  =/|)=

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have opened my blog to Anonymous Users... I hope I will not come to regret this. Please identify yourself when posting and read my Blog Disclaimer and Comment Policy.

All posts on my blog are moderated by me. I will post em as soon as I see um...
Tur